Editing and Proofreading
Is your text nearly ready for publication? Correct grammar and punctuation are crucial, but word choice and structure are even more important for clarity, flow, and readability. Whether your writing needs a good polish or in-depth feedback, we ensure that your message is conveyed appropriately to the right audience.
We work in both American and British English according to a range of professional style guides for all sorts of text and media:
– books (nonfiction and academic)
– academic articles, theses, and dissertations
– technical reports and white papers
– scripts and subtitles for film, audio, and exhibitions
– e-learning platforms and online courses
– websites and newsletters
– grant applications
– children’s books according to reading level
We edit academic work according to ethical standards established by professional editing societies. (See ‘Is it fair to have my work edited?’ on the FAQ page.) We do not offer ghostwriting services for academic work.